Nothing matters more to us than the health and wellbeing of our customers, our team, their families and our local community. Which is why we’ve introduced DM Safe, to ensure we can continue to provide you with all our normal services.
DM Safe services include everything you would expect:
✅All routine workshop operations including Service, MOT and Repairs
✅New & Used Online Car Sales with Home Delivery or Click & Collect*
✅New & Used Car Sales the traditional way, from our Barnstaple showroom which is open 6 days a week and by appointment at any other time to suit you
Our friendly team are available to help at all times, day and night, and don’t worry we’re not slow to respond!
DM Safe underpins everything we do, to allow us to continue to provide our regular services whilst at the same time ensuring that the health and wellbeing of our customers, our team, their families and our local community are never compromised. Safety remains our main priority at all times.
You can be assured that every DM Safe service we provide in vehicle sales, service or parts will abide by the following principles:
1. Full adherence to Government guidelines for social distancing and safe working practices
2. Vehicles and keys will be meticulously and fully sanitised before contact AND again after contact
3. At all times, the safety of you, our team and our local community will take precedence over anything else
4. Our level of service and support will remain prompt, bespoke to your needs and will be provided by the team you know and trust
5. We will be fully consultative so that we can ensure your comfort and satisfaction with every vehicle we sell, every part we sell or every workshop service we provide
6.We will work with you to provide solutions to any vehicle concerns or problems you encounter, or have encountered, as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic
7. You will not pay a penny extra for any support or bespoke service we provide that has been adapted as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic
When Visiting Us:
You will notice a few changes to the way you can access and leave the building. Access is only possible through the automatic, sliding doors at Service Reception. Once inside the building you will follow a guided pathway. Exit is via the showroom door on the same side of the building as you entered.
Some of our doors have to remain closed to ensure that the process we follow is safe, closed doors are clearly identified as above.
Unfortunately, we’ve had to take the difficult decision to stop serving refreshments at this time. Of course, we hope to be able to return to our previous levels of hospitality eventually and we trust you understand that this is purely with everybody’s safety in mind.
Key Contact Points We Will Sanitise:
While your vehicle is in our care these key contact points will be meticulously and fully sanitised, before contact AND again after contact. So you can be sure that your vehicle is receiving the highest standard of precautionary care.
For the latest guidance from the UK Government, click here.
For confirmation that we have complied with the UK Government guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19, please click here.
All the team at Devonshire Motors remain 100% committed to you and our community, we’re always here if you need us!
*Home Delivery and Click & Collect subject to individual discussion and agreed suitability